Cost of living comparison between Ho, Ghana and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.573 NGN / GHS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,621,385 ₦ (GH₵20,635) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Melbourne costs AU$108 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,333 (about 1 hour ago)