Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.027 NGN / GHS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,665,646 ₦ (GH₵22,809) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)