Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.290 NGN / GHS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,464,117 ₦ (GH₵19,977) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)