Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.606 NGN / GHS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,703,288 ₦ (GH₵23,459) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (21 minutes ago)