Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 636 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01569 NGN / VND
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,650,246 ₦ (105,160,114 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (42 minutes ago)