Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 782 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01571 NGN / VND
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,405,044 ₦ (89,420,474 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)