Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01606 NGN / VND *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,920,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,687,216 ₦ (105,084,548 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)