Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 586 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01554 NGN / VND *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,970,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,747,765 ₦ (112,475,881 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)