Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 847 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01555 NGN / VND
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,810,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,545,779 ₦ (99,387,390 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)