Cost of living comparison between Hiroshima, Japan and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.927 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,891,785 ₦ (¥1,329,526) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)