Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.773 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,162,113 ₦ (¥1,140,158) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)