Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 275%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.939 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 122% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,166,336 ₦ (48,480 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)