Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.628 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 4% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,039,113 ₦ (€6,076) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)