Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 403.638 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,459,953 ₦ (€6,094) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (19 minutes ago)