Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.602 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 6% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,476,365 ₦ (€7,313) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)