Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.401 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 105% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,987,830 ₦ (67,292 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,460,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)