Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.968 NGN / SEK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 70% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,548,324 ₦ (62,204 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)