Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 504 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 364.000 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 68% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,014,021 ₦ (8,280 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,790,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £753 (about 1 hour ago)