Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.900 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 79% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,189,631 ₦ (8,741 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,780,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)