Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.504 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 47% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,980,770 ₦ (9,478 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)