Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.000 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 50% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,341,349 ₦ (7,433 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)