Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 358.000 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 64% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,459,277 ₦ (6,869 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (35 minutes ago)