Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.635 NGN / SOS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 229% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,588,616 ₦ (10,374,750 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 79,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in York costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)