Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.184 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 31% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,455,626 ₦ (元53,171) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (33 minutes ago)