Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 485 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 356.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 62% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,994,398 ₦ ($8,411) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,850,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)