Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 46% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,278,050 ₦ ($7,232) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)