Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.900 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 65% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,977,224 ₦ ($8,159) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)