Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 317.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 48% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,782,924 ₦ ($8,779) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)