Cost of living comparison between Harare, Zimbabwe and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 317.550 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 40% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,277,223 ₦ ($10,320) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 1 hour ago)