Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.877 NGN / ETB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,670,182 ₦ (120,359 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)