Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.696 NGN / ETB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 27% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,204,415 ₦ (76,736 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)