Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.068 NGN / ETB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,733,266 ₦ (123,210 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)