Cost of living comparison between Harar, Ethiopia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.766 NGN / ETB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,926,886 ₦ (139,971 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)