Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.081 NGN / ETB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,940,818 ₦ (137,835 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)