Cost of living comparison between Hanover, Germany and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 337.889 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,547,835 ₦ (€7,540) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)