Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 409 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.496 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 29% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,006,788 ₦ (元36,161) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 3 hours ago)