Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 144.546 NGN / TND *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,312,181 ₦ (9,078 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)