Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.024 NGN / TND *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,500,874 ₦ (10,208 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)