Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.672 NGN / TND
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,520,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,260,995 ₦ (8,964 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)