Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 851 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 417.230 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,665,307 ₦ (€6,388) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)