Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.245 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,315,377 ₦ (€6,866) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)