Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.544 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,981,880 ₦ (€8,940) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)