Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.827 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,982,876 ₦ (¥701,413) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (40 minutes ago)