Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Hamadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00978 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 920,895 ₦ (﷼ 94,125,901) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)