Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00947 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,095,768 ₦ (﷼ 115,715,572) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (44 minutes ago)