Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Hamadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00973 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 54% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 720,611 ₦ (﷼ 74,039,942) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)