Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Hamadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00991 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 54% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 748,443 ₦ (﷼ 75,525,340) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)