Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 42.684 NGN / SEK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 78% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,817,674 ₦ (66,013 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)