Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.328 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 97% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,924,162 ₦ (88,526 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,990,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)