Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.428 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 109% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,573,235 ₦ (80,428 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (7 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)