Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01418 NGN / VND *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,506,315 ₦ (106,232,612 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)