Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01572 NGN / VND
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,430,066 ₦ (90,968,987 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)