Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.115 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,790,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,328,169 ₦ (元28,190) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)