Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.647 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,439,026 ₦ (元31,525) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)