Cost of living comparison between Hadera, Israel and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 82.279 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 58% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,472,692 ₦ (30,053 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 3 hours ago)