Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.939 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 71% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,466,962 ₦ (40,342 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)