Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.720 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 78% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,330,721 ₦ (37,124 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (42 minutes ago)