Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 100.916 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 85% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,971,715 ₦ (29,447 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)