Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.370 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,785,455 ₦ (¥826,520) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)