Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.153 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,369,381 ₦ (¥1,068,578) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,990,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (26 minutes ago)