Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.343 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,412,749 ₦ (¥721,643) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,640,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)