Cost of living in Gyumri, Armenia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.739 NGN / AMD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,561,129 ₦ (2,113,053Dram) in Gyumri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 3 hours ago)