Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 NGN / HUF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,820,821 ₦ (1,670,589 Ft) in Győr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (44 minutes ago)