Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32739 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,138,050 ₦ (₩6,530,603) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,870,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)