Cost of living comparison between Gwangju, South Korea and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26902 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,331,604 ₦ (₩4,949,837) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (28 minutes ago)