Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.629 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 46% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,050,113 ₦ (₨226,854) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (27 minutes ago)