Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28066 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,194,944 ₦ (₩7,820,786) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)