Cost of living comparison between Gunsan, South Korea and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26751 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,751,035 ₦ (₩6,545,734) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)