Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28258 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,104,397 ₦ (₩7,447,082) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,850,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (33 minutes ago)