Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33368 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,858,291 ₦ (₩5,569,142) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (42 minutes ago)