Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27032 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,609,041 ₦ (₩9,651,796) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (23 minutes ago)