Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.874 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 41% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,199,503 ₦ (₨246,104) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (22 minutes ago)