Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.351 NGN / INR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 33% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,170,510 ₦ (₨218,764) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)