Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.999 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,842,533 ₦ (₨614,373) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)