Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.025 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,789,873 ₦ (₨591,754) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (about 2 hours ago)