Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.597 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,628,889 ₦ (元30,391) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)