Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.769 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 20% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,020,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,614,194 ₦ (元30,021) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)