Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 356.000 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,864,016 ₦ (5,236 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)