Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.614 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,374,209 ₦ (元30,127) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)