Cost of living comparison between Guarulhos, Brazil and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.119 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,896,457 ₦ (R$ 21,521) in Guarulhos.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (44 minutes ago)