Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.860 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,710,341 ₦ (R$ 17,658) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (31 minutes ago)