Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 416.376 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,529,387 ₦ (€3,673) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,520,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)