Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 404.112 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,919,726 ₦ (€4,750) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,790,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (44 minutes ago)