Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 360.000 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 52% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,633,010 ₦ (7,314 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)