Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.000 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 41% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,304,248 ₦ (10,490 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)