Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 579 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.067 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,807,021 ₦ (元31,665) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)