Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 646 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.531 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,831,495 ₦ (元32,982) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)