Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.629 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,913,637 ₦ (Mex$ 115,076) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (43 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (43 minutes ago)