Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 422.467 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 88% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,439,822 ₦ (€8,142) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,830,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)