Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.245 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 50% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,518,274 ₦ (€10,432) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)