Cost of living in Grenoble, France vs Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 413.901 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 55% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,782,327 ₦ (€6,722) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)