Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.285 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 46% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,323,932 ₦ (€6,362) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)