Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.673 NGN / XOF
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,688,538 ₦ (2,510,701 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)