Cost of living comparison between Grand Dakar, Senegal and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.529 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,590,435 ₦ (3,008,328 Franc) in Grand Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)