Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 4% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,980,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,896,340 ₦ (2,919,075 Franc) in Grand Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)