Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 20% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,560,874 ₦ (3,071,057 Franc) in Grand Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (18 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (41 minutes ago)