Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.680 NGN / XOF
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 5% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,637,837 ₦ (2,407,666 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (44 minutes ago)