Cost of living comparison between Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 371.037 NGN / KYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 168% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,186,250 ₦ (CI$11,283) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)