Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 336.768 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,072,607 ₦ (€6,154) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)