Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 339.532 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,151,354 ₦ (€6,336) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)