Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 400 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 438.219 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,091,913 ₦ (€4,774) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)