Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 477 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 421.114 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,811,131 ₦ (€4,301) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,490,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (about 2 hours ago)