Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.788 NGN / NIO *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,950,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,768,412 ₦ (150,016 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)