Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.650 NGN / NIO *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,840,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,643,262 ₦ (141,055 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)