Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.812 NGN / NIO *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,679,453 ₦ (155,336 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)