Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.253 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,437,491 ₦ (R$ 22,311) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,950,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨160 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perth costs AU$779 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 1 hour ago)