Cost of living comparison between Gramado, Brazil and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 91.409 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,341,649 ₦ (R$ 25,617) in Gramado.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (34 minutes ago)