Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.422 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,628,325 ₦ (R$ 26,436) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)