Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.097 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,237,142 ₦ (R$ 21,912) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)