Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 115.746 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,997,259 ₦ (R$ 17,256) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,820,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (14 minutes ago)