Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.097 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,541,467 ₦ (R$ 15,098) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)