Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.764 NGN / MKD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,121,951 ₦ (165,879 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)