Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.243 NGN / MKD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,316,236 ₦ (181,737 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)